Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mid-Terms are coming up!


As any high school student knows the months to buckle down are January and June. January

now being here we know as students what time it is. It’s the time for mid-terms. These exams

being 25% of our grade for the 3rd marking period, we began to study real hard and try to get on our A game.

But as for the preparation for these exams it is very crucial. Many teachers take theses
things very serious. Although the time has come I don’t feel that we are ready. Coming
back from a long break having to re-focus your-self and trying to get back on track isn’t
that easy. But a lot of my classes haven’t even started to review. So is this something that
I should worry about? Us not starting to review yet with mid-terms in a week, I feel very
worried. But these things should began to fall into place anytime now so all that I can do
is study what I know and take it day by day.

No comments: